Home News Contacts Permits, prices Application Form River Conditions Where to Fish Cutt Mill Wood Lane, Colber, Durrant Steart, Ham and Sowley Fiddleford downstream Hammoon to Haward's Bridge Lake Fisheries Revels Mappowder Exchange Tickets SLAC Esox Lucius Specimen Claims, Records and Trophies Match Fixtures Match Results
Revels Fishery, Cosmore, Nr Dorchester DT2 7TW
FULL MEMBERS may fish the revels complex at no extra cost. This agreement is subject to the conditions as shown below:
1. All anglers to be in possession of the S&HAA membership permit and members must book in at the shop before fishing. Fishing is available from 7am to 7pm.
2. Only full S&HAA members are able fish under this arrangement, exchange ticket holders must pay the usual day-ticket fee to the fishery.
3. No litter to be left. If this rule is abused the angler will be barred from the fishery and risk expulsion from S&HAA in accordance with Rule 12 of the Member's Handbook.
4. The agreement between S&HAA and Revels does NOT include permission to fish the Specimen Lake.
5. Night fishing is also not included, an extra fee being levied by Revels.
6. All Junior (under16) members must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
7. The proprietors at Revels have kindly agreed to allow the association to stage matches at the fishery on an occasional basis without extra charge. The match organizer is to give at least one day's notice to the fishery when arranging a competition.
When a match is organized by Revels the appropriate peg fee will apply.
8. Local rules as displayed at the venue are to be adhered to by all S&HAA members.
The fishery may be approached via the A352 from Sherborne, take the old A352 - left fork just south of Middlemarsh - and the fishery is about one mile further south on the left. Alternatively take the B3143 off the A3030 at Stock House and proceed through King's Stag, Pulham and Duntish and carry straight on where the B3143 turns left to Dorchester. Keep on this minor road and go over the hill until you reach the Y-junction onto the A352 where you turn right, Revels is about a mile down the road on the right.